Learning Technology Center
Ray Rehberg –
Director of Industrial Technology
Jeff Wozniak –
IT Support Manager
The Learning Technology Centers were established by the
Illinois State Board of Education as a statewide network to
assist school districts with the design, implementation, and
assessment of technology resources to improve academic
achievement and to prepare students for the 21st century. LTCs
work collaboratively with the Regional Offices of Education and
ISBE. The DuPage LTC is
located at the ROE Center for Professional Learning in Lombard.
The ROE Center for Professional Learning supports high quality,
research-based professional development programs and services to
educators, schools and districts to ensure that all students in
DuPage County learn and succeed.
What kinds of services do we provide?
- Host monthly meetings for district technology coordinators
- Host regular strategy and information sharing sessions for district technology facilitators/coaches/integrations specialists
- Provide guidance and support to districts with technology readiness for online assessment.
- Coordinate other ISBE technology initiatives with districts
- Coordinate the SMART Major Account Program (MAP-E) for DuPage districts
- Provide other technology related events such as showcases and webinars per interest and/or need expressed by district technology coordinators
- Provide technology support to other ROE professional development offerings such as online administrator academies
ISBE Educational Technology Home Page
ILTPP - Illinois Learning Technology Purchase Program